The Beneficial Properties Of the Olive Oil
It is now known to us that the Mediterranean diet is the healthiest diet, as it helps among other things to good health and longevity of the individual.
One of the key components of this are the olive oil because of its content of monounsaturated fat considered healthy food product with many positive effects on the body.
Listed below are some of the properties!
The properties of olive oil:
– Prevention of myocardial
– Has anti-aging effects contributing to longevity
– Plays a key role in the development of the central nervous system
– Facilitates the digestion of fats
– Contains vitamins E and A acting antioxidants
– Is more digestible than other oils
– Play an important role in bone development
– Reduces the pressure
– Normalizes insulin function by improving blood sugar of diabetics
– Is the least toxic of all oils in frying
– Prevents the formation of blood clots in the heart arteries
– Reduction of LDL (bad) cholesterol
– Increasing HDL (good) cholesterol
– Prevents fat accumulation in the liver
– Improves bowel movement